Non profits and local businesses go hand in hand! By encouraging Lexingtonians to invest in the community we build a collaborative environment that enriches us all. Our member events give local businesses a chance to really get to know the people that serve Lexington, and individual members learn more about how they can contribute through the work of non profits.
- Listing in the Online Directory and annual Print Directory!
People use our website to find local goods, services, and nonprofits. Use this directory to tell your story!
- Networking opportunities at Member Mixers and Monthly Coffee Meet-Ups!
Grow your network, share ideas, and strengthen relationships at our member gatherings!
- Exposure through participation in “Buy Local” campaigns and activities!
Nonprofitswill benefit from our community engagement activities! These are designed to generate traffic to you and generate social media hype.
- “Buy Local” Workshops for you and your team!
Learn more about the philosophy behind localization, and how your daily business dealings can contribute to engagement of Lexington community members.
- Local First Lexington S.W.A.G.
Annual membership fees are $100 annually.