- Listing in the Online Directory and annual Print Directory!
People use our website to find local goods and services. Use this directory to tell them about you and your expertise!
- Networking opportunities at Member Mixers and Monthly Coffee Meet-Ups!
Grow your network, share ideas, and strengthen relationships at our business member gatherings!
- Exposure through participation in “Buy Local” campaigns and activities!
Business members will have exclusive participation in shopping challenges and other community engagement activities! These are designed to generate traffic to your business and social media hype.
- “Buy Local” Workshops for you and your team!
Learn more about the philosophy behind localization, and how your daily business dealings can contribute to the Buy Local mentality of Lexington.
- Local First Lexington S.W.A.G.
LFL Member Business Commitment:
Being a member of Local First Lexington comes with great benefits, and a commitment to your neighbors and community. As a Local First Lexington member business you commit that the following statements are true:
- My Business is at least 50% locally owned (with the owner living in Fayette or surrounding counties).
- 100% of my business decisions are made in Fayette County.
- I agree to have my business listed in the Local First Lexington Directory.
- I agree to display the Local First Lexington Window Sticker prominently at my place of business.
- I agree to participate, whenever possible, with Local First Lexington promotions and special events, and display point-of-sale materials when available.
- I agree to increase my efforts to purchase goods and services for my business from other locally-owned, independent businesses.
- I understand that quality customer service is one of the major factors that set apart local businesses. I will make every effort to provide the best service possible to my customers.
Annual membership fees $100.00.
Apply online, or email us for a pdf form firstname.lastname@example.org