- Date & Time: Friday, January 12 at 8am to 9:30am
- Location: Broomwagon Bikes & Coffee, 800 N. Limestone, Lexington KY
- Get Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/8SqvEXvy3HR2
- Topic: “Doing Business in an Age of Online Reviews”
- Facilitator: Candace Reichbach, Fleet Street Hair Shoppe
This month’s installment of Local First Lexington’s Coffee Meet-Up series will be held at Broomwagon. We invite anyone interested in, or experienced in the process of owning and/or managing more than one venture.
Bring your horror stories, your successes and at least one idea that has worked for your business. This is not a class, but colleagues getting together to spur one another on. Bring an idea, a question, or even a real struggle that your business has faced, and let’s work together to solve it!
If your business is the leading expert in any of the topics we will be discussing this year, we’d love to hear from you. Sponsorship of coffee meet-ups is an affordable way to connect directly with businesses that need your help. By sponsoring a coffee meet-up your business will have 10 minutes to talk about what you do, signage at the event, social media mentions and more. Email firstname.lastname@example.org